This is how to get back to Paris when the express métro RER B brought you to Orsay-Ville in the morning and then the service stopped completely at noon due to a strike. RER B is infamous for its frequent strikes.
- Take bus line 06.03 of Les Cars d'Orsay at the bus terminal in front of RER B station Orsay-Ville.
- Get off at the bus stop "Parisien" and change to the bus 06.02 which takes you to RER B and C station Massy-Paleseau.
- For these bus services, Carte Orange Zone 1-5 is valid.
- Take either RER C, SNCF, or TGV to Paris.
- There is also a night bus service "Noctilien" N122 which stops at Orsay-Ville and Massy-Paleseau and goes to Paris.